- Feel the ‘winds of change’ ending one phase of life, and you wonder what is next?
- Yearn to do__________ now that__________________?
- Wake up in the night uncertain of what an empty nest or retirement holds for you?
- Want to feel more peace, serenity, and less stress?
I can help. Something in you has been awakened. I can guide you on your path, and this website describes how I do that and what you will receive.
Welcome to Ignite Change Coaching. If you are reading this you may be looking for a new way; a different way; or a better way that is unique for you, your life, and your happiness. Please do investigate this website and pay attention to your intuition and feelings to see if what I offer ‘feels’ good or ‘right’ for you.
I invite you to explore my business Ignite Change Coaching even if it you aren’t interested in coaching. My business is more than personal, life, and small business coaching.
I provide an array of services such as one on one coaching, SoulCollage® events, Meaning-full Collage, Laughter Yoga, Empowerment (TED) workshops, Reiki and a Bed and Breakfast (The Slater House) for personal retreat.
I work with you: by phone, Skype (soon), in-person, and through classes and groups. I can come to your group, business, or organization as well.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a man or a woman reading this we all have ideas, dreams, or projects within us waiting to be born, but the way they come into the world is unique and different for each one of us.
Contact Me Today! 503.522.0938
Complete the form and I will contact you promptly.
I had the good fortune to work with Kym Cumbo as my coach for several months, and I couldn’t recommend her more highly. She brings a grounded, intuitive and supportive presence to her expert coaching which helped me focus, design and create what I want in my life. Working with Kym has been an invaluable source of support in helping me stay true to myself while achieving both personal and professional goals.
–Patricia Eslava Vessey- Coaching
I found Kym’s SYNERGY coaching, which utilizes SOULCOLLAGE® imagery in coaching, to be extremely helpful in breaking through an emotional block and giving me insight around a big decision. It allowed me to access my own answers in a creative and meaningful way, and Kym’s powerful coaching then helped me anchor and build on my own insights. She is offering something truly unique!
–Debbie W.- Coaching
My experience with Kym as coach is that she provided me with an amazing and supportive strength. Kym is professional, personable; bringing a safe environment and steadiness that allows the client the freedom to go where they need to go. Kym intuitively stood beside me to ask the exact questions at the exact time that allowed me to bring about the changes I wanted. Kym is a very special coach and I highly recommend her.
–Denise H.- Coaching
Kym’s coaching was very valuable to me: she has a unique way of creating an open, authentic and safe environment that encouraged me to delve into deeper learning and insight. I came away from our sessions with increased awareness of what I want and what I am doing or not doing to achieve what I want. The tools I gained I can apply to my life daily.
–Karen M.- Coaching
This was an excellent introduction to SoulCollage. Kym created a fun and open space. I loved creating my first card ~
–Karen M.- Soul Collage
Kim Cumbo as a facilitator of this group made me feel very welcome in her home and encouraging about the process. She possesses a calmness and intention that is quite wonderful.
–Jeanne S.- Soul Collage
– Kathy Masarie, M.D. http://www.family-empower.com- SOULCOLLAGE®
- Kym delighted us with sharing her SoulCollage technique at a one day sharing day we held at our home on May 18, this last spring. We had about 70 people there that day. She was very clear with her demonstration and directions on “how to,” and had so many wonderful SoulCollage cards she had made to inspire us. She had a handout for us to follow and a wonderful selection of photos to choose from. Her style of teaching appealed to many people—very directive to those that wanted that and very open and flexible about directions we could go with our soul collage. She encouraged open-mindedness and creativity. It was just fun and easy, yet we ended up with a valuable, meaningful collage. Everyone presented their collage at the end and you could just see how excited everyone was about their creation. I was amazed at the breadth and depth we all were able to go in a shore period of time. What a way to do art.
This is a letter of reference for Kym Cumbo regarding her expertise as a teacher/facilitator.
I recently had the opportunity to take a 4 hour workshop on SoulCollage from Kym and was impressed by her relaxed confidence and natural ease in teaching.
She provided just the right amount of structure and freedom to allow us a framework within which to learn and also the room to explore and create on our own. I observed as she helped one of the other students who was stuck; she offered a grounding re-orientation (i.e. "Take a deep breath!") to help the student center and tune into her own intuitive guidance, and then suggested she pick just a few images to focus on. This was exactly what the student needed to move forward.
Kym was present and available when needed without "hovering" - in short, she acted as a true facilitator. Kym was well prepared, providing each participant with a folder with written materials about the process, space to write notes during the writing exercises, and - of course - a nametag.
She brought plenty of supplies, including a generous supply of rich imagery to use in our cards, as well as all the requisite cutting and gluing supplies. She even set up a small altar in the corner with grapes and chocolate! Altogether, the class flowed beautifully and was an impeccable experience. I would highly recommend Kym to you as a teacher and facilitator. Sincerely,
–Emma McCreary, Acorn Host- Facilitator/Speaker/Teacher
Ignite Change Coaching: Power from the Inside-Out
- Slater House PDX: Ease and Beauty in the heart of Portland
- Laughter Yoga: Joy from the inside-out
- SoulCollage: Wisdom from the inside-out
- Reiki: Healing from the Inside-out
“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of coming attractions” ~ Albert Einstein
SoulCollage cards com...
Relax At The Slater House
“Tell me, what is it YOU plan to do with your one wild and Precious Life?” ~ Mary Oliver
Slater House is cen...
Experience Laughter Yoga
”At the height of laughter the universe is flung open into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities” ~Jean Houston...