Friends say, I am like a cat who lands on her feet, no matter what. You too can do this when you learn the skills of resilience.
Jack Canfield quotes that 85% of us grew up in dysfunctional families, that is me too.
I am like you, we probably share some kind of similar experiences, beliefs, and stories. We have walked the same path.
You are not alone. We can do this together.
You can Renew, Recharge, and Refocus your life. I have done it and so can you.
- Reiki Education and Credentials
- May 2014 to present Monthly Reiki Share at The Slater House PDX
- June 2013 to present offer Reiki 90 minute Reiki Sessions
- 2013 November Certified Reiki ART and Reiki Master training with Colleen Benelli
- 2013 June Advanced Reiki Training with Certificate with Colleen Benelli
- 2013 April Reiki Level 1 and 2 Certified with Colleen Benelli
- 2005 March Reiki Level 1 Certified with Elaine Smith
- Coaching Credentials and Experience
- Current with yearly Continuing Education to maintain certification.
- 2011 to present Certification by the International Coaching Federation with 200+ client coaching experience
- 2009 to present Member of the International Coaching Federation and Northwest Coaching Association
- 2009 Graduate from Invite Change Coaching and from Antioch University Life Coaching 2009 with 100+ hours of coaching client experience
- Voice Dialogue Training with Jan Berg 2008
- Laughter Yoga Leader
- 2017 Lead weekly Laughter Yoga Club at The Slater House Airbnb
- 2014-2016 Lead weekly Laughter Yoga Club at St. David’s of Wales
- 2013-2014 Lead monthly at Hawthorne Laughter Club and Presented Laughter Yoga at WOW Conference
- 2012 Certified Laughter Yoga Leader
- SoulCollage® Facilitator
- I have hosted SoulCollage® meetups (monthly) since 2008
- Attended SoulCollage® Facilitator Conference Fall of 2013, 2011
- Presented at Women of Wisdom Conference in Seattle, Washington 2014, 2013, 2012, 2013
- 2005 Became a Trained Facilitator with Seena Frost and Kylea Taylor in Santa Cruz, California
- Lay Midwife, Childbirth Educator, and Doula
- I trained the old-fashioned way through apprenticeship with four midwives
- I attended Maternidad La Luz in El Paso, Texas and was licensed in New Mexico. I have attended 272 births as midwife, doula, and photographer.
- I was a Bradley Birth and Natural Birth Association Educator for 15 years.
- Education and Life Experience
- Ceremonial Drummer for Lakota ceremony
- Steward for AFSCME Union for three years
- I attended Portland Community College taking Writing, Spanish, Psychology, dance, belly dance, and the Certified Medical Assistant Program
- I am proud to have worked and been in service for OHSU for 15 years as a Medical Assistant, Medical Receptionist, and Pharmacy Aide at Richmond Family Medicine with the underserved and indigent